Friday, July 23, 2010

Easy Canopy

Hey out there! Is anyone still checking my blog? I really don't blame you if your not. This has been one busy/fun summer, we are at the gym and pool almost all the time. I haven't given up on this blog but i have been "taking a break." I just saw the best idea over at dwellingsbydevore blog and had to share it with you. I have been dreaming of redoing our bedroom for a while now and this idea makes me itch even more. I just have to try and convince the hub that our log furniture needs to go to a new home. I have loved it for years but i need a change! Click HERE to see more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this! I, too, need "drama" in the bedroom and I don't mean Laney! ha! It's always been so plain. I know you could probably sell your bedroom set on Craigslist and do pretty well with it! Then you could sleep on the floor like you did when you first moved in! without the baby bump, of course. I kinda like this idea. I'd look around a bit still, though.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers