Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I joined the Gym....eekkk!

I realize that i have been MIA lately. I don't have too many excuses except that i have been pretty busy. I have been spending more time than i ever thought i would at the YMCA. Yep i did it, i joined the Gym, deep breath......Actually it's going quite well and i feel a little better about myself already. I have only been going for a week and a half but i have high hopes that this is the time i drop some weight!
I joined with one of my favorite gals and it's so much more fun to workout with a friend....and it's so nice to talk without little voices interrupting us every 2 seconds....i think we are both quite enjoying it.
I will be back tomorrow with a project that i have been working on and it's almost finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers