Thursday, January 28, 2010

A great reason to travel...

I was lucky enough to happen upon this great Etsy shop a while ago. Edie Castle Creations has some great quality products not to mention so stinkin cute. I have one of her travel jewelry cases and i can't tell you how much i love it. It has lots of compartments on the inside to hold rings or pendents and a large main area to put necklace's and bracelets.
I was pleasantly surprised by the craftsmanship in the piece that i own. My husband likes to poke fun at the fact that i love this travel jewelry case so much and i hardly ever travel. A girl can dream of traveling the world can't she? I actually keep most of my jewelry in it even when it's parked here at home, yes i like it that much.
Anyway if your in the market check out her shop, it's fab.



I absolutely love this fabric...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers