Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HGTV's Dream Home 2010


OK so i am pretty certain that i am going to win this year's HGTV Dream Home. I have tried to remember to enter every day since the drawing opened. So here is my question to all you out there......What would you do with the house if you won? Would you pack up your life and move into this beautifully decorated, highly sought after dream home or would you immediately try to sell it? I wonder if they have some rule about that or a special realtor that you need to go through?
So what would i do you ask.......Hummm, well first i would probably have a panic attack and call everyone that i know and then i think i would keep it for a while and use it as a vacation home, but come to think of it i am not sure i would want my two extremely messy children hanging out there prior to putting it up for sale. OK yes i do have other things to do than sit around and wonder what i would do with this dream home if i won it but i choose to continue to wonder......

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that master closet is bigger than my bedroom! I'd definitely love the house - even though the outside is not my favorite. But, New Mexico??? I think, like you I'd maybe keep it for a bit as a vacation home, but that means vacationing in New Mexico. Yip, I'd definitely sell.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers