Monday, April 5, 2010

Camera Love

I am just coming down off of a great holiday weekend. We had lots of fun as a family coloring and hunting eggs. We enjoyed a wonderful Sunday celebrating the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It was a beautiful weekend here in Kansas and we finally got the "new" trampoline set up. The boys have never been happier and it was hard to find a time when their dad wasn't on the tramp with them too.
I am not sure if i mentioned it but last weekend i got a new love. Her name is Canon Rebel and she is perfection!
I have yet to learn all her bells and whistles but i have learned that she takes wonderful pictures. I am so happy i took that step out of my comfort point and shoot zone and got her. I know i will love her for years to come.
Here are some of my best shots from the last couple of weekends....

The boys at my hubby's work. They LOVE looking at all the big Trucks!

This face is innocent enough right......oh if you only knew, it's a good thing he's cute.

The boy's new go-to spot, the tramp. We all love it truth be told!

I'll be back tomorrow with a new weekly feature: Tasty Tuesday's

-Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers