Thursday, March 11, 2010

Etsy - I Spy Bags


I found these cute i spy bags while browsing on Etsy today. I think this pirate one will be a great addition to boy #1's Easter basket this year. He loves i spy books so i know this will be a hit.

Giggle Junction’s spy bags are made with soft high quality flannel, sewn inside then turned and top stitched with a heavy duty utility stitch for added durability. There are 30 miniature objects hidden among the non-toxic plastic pellets in the 7 x 7 square. Spy bags are great for keeping children entertained during travel, waiting during appointments, quiet time at home or anywhere you'd like to keep them occupied.

Children hold the bag and use their hands to shift around the pellets inside which makes hidden objects appear randomly in the spy window. It's perfect for children who prefer tactile games and encourages development of fine motor skills.



Here is a cute Easter one
To get your own I Spy bag visit Giggle Junction, click HERE

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh, seriously?! Those are SO FRIGGIN' adorable!!! Wow. Really really cute. I may just have to buy some from her shop b/c I'm way too lazy to make them myself.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! I really appreciate it so much!!!

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers