Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring/Summer letter blocks

I wanted to show you all the variation on the Spring Blocks i posted last week. I wanted to make some for my mom for her birthday but i wanted them to be the gift that keeps on giving, well at least for one more season that is. 
I, Ok hubby, cut the blocks a few different sizes this time, i thought it would be fun to mix it up a little and i love how they turned out. Here is the Spring side.....


And then i flipped them and did Summer on the other side of the blocks. I used my Cricut for the letters on these blocks and i liked how they turned out. I also inked the sides of the blocks to give it a sanded look without the added work.


Now i just hope my mom read my text that said not to look at my blog until after she got and opened her present from me. Happy Birthday MOM!!


-Jaime

3 comments:

  1. Girlfriend I love them!!!!!! Feel free to make me some and send them my way!

    Oh you think I'm kidding? That's cute.

    lol.. Really though I do adore them, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I need a Cricut! I'm too lazy to cut out the letters by hand. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers