Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gurglepot (not to be confused with the Neti Pot!)



So i have to tell you all about the coolest water pitcher that i happened upon. I can't even remember where i heard about this but it was a while ago that i first visited this site. It's called the Gurglepot and one listen to the magical gurgling sound it makes and you'll be sold.
I'm not sure what it is about this fun little fish but i can totally see it being a huge hit in this house. Make sure to click HERE to read the story behind the gurgling fish pitcher, it's a fun story. I have yet to purchase one but it is on my list of must haves.


-Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Okay, now I want one! This would be great for all my flowers I have blooming all the time in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers