Friday, February 19, 2010

Today is my birthday, yay for me. I am 33 years young and i am pretty sure that this is going to be a great year in my life. Since it is my birthday i thought today i would fill this post will pictures of things i love......
These are in no particular order but are all things that make me smile.

I love getting pedicures, especially with a great friend!

I love Hawaii more than almost any place on earth. It is so beautiful and just gives me such a feeling of relaxation when i am there. My best vacations in my life have been on the islands of Hawaii.

While i haven't had many in my life i have a new found love of great massages. There is nothing better than relaxing and letting the stress melt away.

Anyone who knows me knows that i have a purse/bag addiction. I love a great bag and have a whole closet full. I wish i had that yellow one in the back in this picture, so fun and would look great on my arm while shopping in Hawaii:)

O R E O! Yes this is a dirty little pleasure of mine. I don't know why they have to make such delicious little cookies, that are so fattening and that call to me at all hours of the day. I don't eat them often but when i do i enjoy every minute of it. Double stuff all the way!

And last but definitely not least are my boys. They make me smile on a daily basis. I am so grateful to have these three handsome guys in my life. They are everything to me and i know they love me for exactly who i am.
Now off to have a great day..............

-Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I wish I could be there to go get a pedicure with you on your special day! Go get a nice relaxing massage and spoil yourself with a cute new purse! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. I wish you were here too. Actually i wish i were in Vegas with you! We are heading to the Cheesecake factory in a little while, yummy! I'm sure i will try to squeeze a pedicure in soon, i need one bad.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers