Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Look, love it, or hate it??

So what are you all thinking about the new look. I was getting bored with the one i did so i tried to make it a bit more professional looking. I can not take the credit for that. I got the template from April Showers. Let me know what you think, please someone comment, even if you hate it. I will just die I will be sad if no one comments. And yes i realize that i only have 4 or 5 readers, including me and my mom, so this is probably putting a lot of pressure on you all. And yes i do know that i am a nerd.

4 comments:

  1. Does it count if the designer comments and likes it?? Tee, hee!!! I think it looks awesome! Feel free to post a comment on my blog or facebook page asking people for opinions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks April and yes i would say it for sure counts! I like it and really that's all that matters right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime - I don't usually comment on this blog of yours - but I read it all the time and really do enjoy it. Keep it up. I am thinking I need to try making the soaps you made. Very cute!

    Karen O'Brien

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen,

    Thanks so much for reading, it's nice to know that some one is out there. And i bet the grandboys would love the soaps.

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers