Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine's Day Decor

I have been trying to beef up my Valentines day decorations lately and i found the cutest Etsy shop to help me in that area. It's Ally's Attic and she makes darling stuff. I love to make crafts but let's face it, sometimes it's just easier to buy. Check out some of the Valentines decorations she has at her shop....


I love these little hearts and am currently kicking myself in the butt for not getting them.

These are the cute topiary's that came to me in the mail yesterday, i was so excited to get them on my shelf. Boy #1 was even a little jealous and asked why one of them couldn't go in his room. Sorry buster these are all mine:)
OK so i just realized while looking at this picture that my shelf is incredibly dusty, gross i agree. I am getting up to go clean it right now. Man this blog is really pointing out my flaws, not sure i am liking that. I also am realizing after looking at my pictures that i need a new camera and i am currently looking for the perfect one. So hang in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers