Monday, February 22, 2010

Undercover Boss


Undercover Boss is one of me and hubsters favorite new shows. It's on Sunday nights on CBS. I wasn't sure if i would like this show but it has really surprised me. The premise of the show is that CEO's of big companies go undercover in their own companies. They visit several different areas in the company and see first hand how things in their stores or company are running. I think it's great that the CEO's of these companies are willing to do this to help their companies grow and run better. It always ends with the big man reveling his true identity to those he worked with and lets them know how much he appreciates what they do. No matter how hard i try i can't keep my eyes from tearing up. I think it's great when a boss can tell their employees that their work is appreciated. I think many businesses would run better if their employee's were shown the appreciation they deserve. Check it out if your in the market for a great new feel good show, it's worth the time.

-Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers