Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Protect yourself from bag snatchers...

One of my favorite pass times while i am hanging out on my lap top is to check out all the fun shops on Etsy. One shop that i came across the other night is Cherry Hill Designs. It has some really fun tags and labels. I love personalized labels on luggage. I have a couple of luggage tags and it really is easier to spot your suitcase and just grab it off the belt with full confidence that it is indeed your suitcase. On our last trip home from Utah at Christmas my hubby watched a guy in front of him grab our suitcase and put it beside him. It had tag on it so the hubster knew it was ours and was quick to point it out to the clueless bag snatcher. I always find it odd when people don't check the tag if it is a generic looking bag. This is another reason why i want a lovely set of purple luggage. Only problem with that is that the hub may resist toting it around for me. OK now that you all know my feeling on personalized luggage tags and if you are in the market for some cute ones or for other labeling needs check out this shop, it has lots of very useful stuff....


How cute are these notes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers