Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love at first cut

I am in LOVE.....
I have really fallen hard for my new cricut machine. I have wanted one of these for a long time but could never manage to fork out the cash to take one home with me.....until last weekend!
Actually i got it on sale at Big Lots, it was a great deal. My closest store was out of them and i ended up having to drive to Missouri(it's actually not that far away) to find a store that still had a couple.
I am so glad that hubby agreed to take that little drive across the state line.
I have been playing with it for the last couple of days and i am now convinced that we can concur the world, just me and my Cricut.
All kidding aside this really is one cool little machine and i see a lot of kick A** scrapbook pages, greeting cards and school projects in my future.
Anyway i just had to let you all know and forewarn you that you may be seeing some Cricut related projects soon.

P.S. A big thank you to my In-Laws who made this purchase possible. Yes i may or may not have opened my birthday card w/$ a little early, but can ya blame me?




-Jaime

1 comment:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers